Vide University Grants Commission (Grievance Redressal) Regulation, 2012
1) To develop an organizational framework to resolve grievances of the students and other stakeholders.
2) To enlighten the students on their duties and responsibilities to access benefits.
3) To ensure effective solution to the student’s grievances.
4) To investigate the reason of dissatisfaction.
5) To obtain where possible a speedy resolution to the problem.
In these regulations, unless the context otherwise requires
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Category||Mobile number|
|1.||A.P. Kolte A.R.||Faculty Member||9730983041|
|2.||A.P. Sonawane R.C.||Faculty Member (Ladies)||9604683938|
|3.||Shri Haral M.A.||Non Teaching representative||7057008654|